Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shrek On Tour...


I saw the show with my family last night and it was surprisingly good! The sets and costumes were impressive for a tour and I enjoyed some of the songs as well.

The cast:

ERIC PETERSEN: He had a good performance as Shrek. I thought he was funny, and brought some heart to the charcter. At times He was no Brian d'Arcy James, but he had a strong voice and made solid acting choices.

HAVEN BURTON: She did a fine job as Fiona. Her acting was weak, but I didn't really mind. I was very impressed with her singing, but Sutton made this role.

ALAN MINGO, JR: His Donkey had plenty of humor and made me laugh lots of times, but this part is well written enough that it doesn't require a great actor.

Overall, I had a great time at the show, although there really isn't much substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment